"No modem was found" error
This error can occur for one of the following reasons:
- A USB cable is not plugged into your computer.
- The USB cable is not plugged in properly.
- The USB cable can be faulty.
- There might be a problem with the USB port on the computer.
Try one of the following solutions:
- Make sure that the modem is connected to the LIFEPAK device properly.
- Make sure that the LIFEPAK device is turned on.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the modem with a USB cable.
- If the computer and modem are already connected with a USB cable, check that the cable is plugged in properly at both ends.
- Try using a different USB cable.
- Try plugging the cable into a different USB port on the computer.
More questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-732-3081, or contact your sales representative.