Staying ready to respond
Take charge with a complete, connected solution for AED program management.
Complete management system
Manage all your AEDs with LIFELINKcentral AED program manager, which includes the capability to manage AEDs of different brands. Simply enter each device’s information, then update inspection data and create alerts for battery and electrode replacement.
Save time and effort
LIFELINKcentral reduces the effort of managing your AED program, while increasing your program’s readiness and effectiveness.
Main features of LIFELINKcentral include:
- Remotely monitor AED readiness information
- Map view with visual readiness status to drive maintenance checks
- Receive alerts of any situation affecting readiness such as a change in battery status
- View dashboard with the status of all sites, AEDs, and CPR/AED certifications
- Receive notifications if batteries or electrodes are expiring or have expired
- Track additional safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers and medical kits
Service plan options
Choose the best plan for your needs
- AED program development
- Strategic AED placement support for all locations
- Certified CPR/AED training
Dedicated program support
- Exclusive access to LIFELINKcentral AED program manager
- Dedicated account support representative (ASR)
- Monthly status updates via ASR-customer call
- Quarterly AED program compliance audit
- Proactive training and maintenance reminders
- Onsite AED inspection through our network of certified service engineers (in some geographies)
- Immediate post-event supply replenishment
Get more information
Learn about the services available for your specific Stryker devices. Speak to a representative about which services are best for you.
Take the next step